Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First Anniversary Celebration

Last Friday (July 27), CC (my honey) and I celebrated our first anniversary as a couple at the nearest Tokyo Tokyo restaurant in my place. Supposed to be our dinner date should take place at Tasty Dumpling Restaurant which is our favorite Chinese restaurant in Binondo because they serve the largest and the most tender pork chop we’ve ever tasted! Unfortunately, I had a terrible stomach pain that morning (diarrhea included) so I preferred eating at the nearest restaurant in my house just in case I have the need to go to the loo right after eating :-( Regardless of my terrible gastro condition, CC and I were still able to enjoy our anniversary dinner date and it was one of our happiest moments ever. The dinner date itself was simple but it was really unforgettable :-) Do you still remember the first time you and your boyfriend/girlfriend celebrated your anniversary together?

No comments: