Wednesday, July 29, 2009

David's Salon Tutuban Branch

The last time I had a haircut was in a cheap salon and the result was really terrible! So for my next haircut I decided to go to David's Salon which is located on the 2nd floor of Tutuban Mall. David's Salon is one of the most popular salon in the Philippines that's why I didn't think twice to give it a try. The moment I entered the salon I was immediately greeted with a smile by the receptionist who asked for my first name, the service that I wanted to have and my preferred hairstylist whom I selected from the list posted on the front desk. After that the receptionist told me to sit first on their comfortable leather sofa while waiting for my chosen hairstylist to finish with her current client. After about 3 minutes, one of their staffs called my name to shampoo my locks. The staff carefully washed my hair to prevent water from entering my ears and he even asked whether I preferred warm or cold water. Then he led me to one of the salon chairs and gave me a very relaxing head and neck massage for about 15 minutes. The massage was so soothing that I felt like I was inside a spa house. Then my hairstylist finally came and asked what type of haircut I would like to have. I told her that I wanted to trim only an inch of my long layered hair to remove the split-ends but she suggested to cut my hair shoulder-length because 50% of my hair was already damaged by the chemical process I took 6 months ago. Since I saw sincerity in her suggestion, I completely entrusted my tresses to her hands. Voila! In a matter of 5 minutes, my mane was completely transformed into a sexy short-layered hairdo which perfectly framed my round face. I also noticed that every hairstylist in the salon has his own assistant who is responsible for sweeping the hair that was left on the client's clothes and for blowdrying the client's hair after the cut. Overall, I am so impressed with David's Salon's quality of service, friendly staffs and comfortable salon ambience. Their price is a bit expensive compared to other salons but I won't mind paying a lot if they can fix my super stubborn hair.

No comments: