Monday, June 30, 2008

Wu Chun will visit the Philippines on July 12

My sister and I were watching TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) last Friday when Phoemela Barranda suddenly announced that Wu Chun is going to visit the Philippines on July 12 together with his fellow Romantic Princess star and Fahrenheit member Calvin Chen. My sister can't help herself from screaming to the top of her lungs when she heard about this good news because she is really a fan of Wu Chun even before Hana Kimi was shown on ABS-CBN. For those of you who don't know, Wu Chun is one of the hottest heartthrobs nowadays not only in Taiwan but also in other parts of Asia (including Philippines).

Wu Chun was born on October 10, 1979 in Brunei Darussalam from a wealthy family who owns Goh Hock Kee which is the distributor company of Mitsubishi in Brunei. He graduated from the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Aside from being an actor and a singer (he is a member of the Taiwanese boyband Fahrenheit), he was also a former model and gym instructor (that explains his super sexy body). Wu Chun can speak English fluently which is also a plus factor!

Oh boy, Filipino fans are already looking forward to see Wu Chun :-)


Pic Credit:
Asianpopcorn


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 190 bucks on every site. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 310 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 310 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were around 250 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?