Monday, February 23, 2009

My First Massage Experience @ Massage King

I noticed for the past few days that I was experiencing frequent backache due to long hours of sitting in front of a computer using a very not-so-ergonomic-friendly-chair. So when my very loving boyfriend asked me what I wanted as a Valentine's gift, I simply said that I wanted to have a body massage due to my backache. That's why last Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to SM San Lazaro for his promised Vday treat. He asked me where I wanted to have my massage and I pointed him to Massage King. They have various affordable packages. I'd chosen their 30-minute half-body massage using aromatherapy oil for only 220. Since it was my first time to have a massage, I was a bit shy when the masseuse told me to remove my shirt and bra. But as soon as I lied down on the massage bed and the masseuse began massaging my back, I already forgot that I was half-naked with two other female clients in the same room. My designated masseuse was really good, with every stroke of her hands I can feel that my muscles were relaxing. The hand pressure she used on me was not too hard which I really preferred because I didn't want to end up having broken bones after the massage session. The entire 30-minute session was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep. My backache was also instantly gone, thanks to the magic touches of my masseuse! My overall massage experience at Massage King was really great for such an affordable price. I will definitely go back there in the future with my boyfriend and try their other massage packages :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love pinkchinitadoll.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards